DPPB Solutions operating in 2016 with the mission of developing user friendly, easy to follow and cost effective QMS and EMS systems that add value, rather than paperwork, to a business.
Prior to this, QMS and EMS system was only available to large organisations, and having a system meant to maintain a large manual with extensive paperwork. This made the cost of certification and the maintenance of such a complex system, prohibitively expensive for many businesses. DPPB Solutions builds systems that are simple and easy to follow. They suit the needs of your business and support future growth.
Our unique approach has led to the successful certification of all of our customers who have been able to easily maintain their system since certification.
1. Every project is led by a Senior Consultant who has many years of experience in industry.
2. Our Consultants have extensive experience in developing Quality and Environment Management Systems.
3. We develop simple and easy to follow systems that are easy for your staff to understand and implement.
4. We explain everything in easy to understand terms.
5. We coordinate for certification audit with certification bodies we have close relationships with.
6. We provide systems with our expert team members who has working experience of more than a decade.
DPPB Solutions is Committed to:
1. Implementing and continually improving our quality management system.
2. Identifying and meeting the needs of our customers.
3. Continual improvement of its processes to meet customer requirements.
4. Ongoing staff training and development.
1. We will serve our clients with integrity, competence and objectivity.
2. We will accept only engagements for which we are qualified by our experience and competence.
3. We will agree independently and in advance on the basis for our fees and expenses and will charge fees and expenses that are reasonable, legitimate, and commensurate with the services we deliver and the responsibility we accept.
4. We will respect the intellectual property rights of our clients, other consulting firms, and sole practitioners and will not use proprietary information or methodologies without permission.